Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The reigning expert

Kop me up to loving the olympics. every four years. Yes, a lot of it marketing, but then again - am I not a sports fan and enjoy the competition? I am, I find.

So, there I was , snickering @ myself constantly for watching sports I would never in the nirmal run of play. Women's water polo?? There i was watching -and being into -the USA -China match. But, oh, it gets worse. The Argentines -v- England in womens field hockey? Thrilling. And when the USA mens gym team were down to the final event, this expert knew thatthe USA had clinched bronze because I realised that the Germans would never be able to get enough oints on their final routine.

Some expert I am, huh?. But I find that every Olympics, I suddenly become super interested.

I blame the marketing. It's done well.

No comments: