Monday, August 25, 2008

Logan Tom

And there is Logan Tom. She came to me @ the last Olympics -or rather, in the hype of the 2004 Athens games. Logan was one of those girls who are in terrefic shape and like the world to notice. So, Logan was first spotted in 2004 magazines in poses like the ones shown here. Bless her. After seeing such pictures, I just had to check out the team. When I caught her in action, she was far sexier as an athlete than as the sexymodel the ads were dipicting her as.

She's very different than Giu Jingjing, but just as sexy. Tall, sleek, and that maddeningly tomboyish look about her, I instantly feel inlove w/ her. When the womens volleyball team started to play this year, I tried to catch all the games.

Logan is different now. Four years @ that age really change people. She's now longer haired - not a plus - but she's still that slim, slender, and sleek athlete I fell for four years ago.

And I wait to cheer for her in London.

No comments: