Friday, February 02, 2007

Predictions:I hate everything Indiana more so after Sunday



I really can't find a Indiana Icon I find appealing.
Bobby Knight? A violent thug who would have a rap sheet if he were a mechanic instead of coaching a kids game and engaging in serial child abuse.
Reggie Miller? Only liked him when he was in the Garden dissing Spike Lee.
And then there was... oh yeah I guess that's about it (Larry Bird was a Celtic).
If you need any additional reason to dislike Indiana remember no state had more Ku Klux Klan members than Indiana.

But I fear Peyton Manning. He is on the A-list of QBs of this generation and he just overcame his big mental block- Tom Brady and the Patriots. Without Tommie Harris the Bears will not be able to disrupt Manning, and unless Devin Hester shreds the Colts return team each time he touches the ball Manning will dictate the game.
34-17 Colts.

I would also like to add I am eager to eat crow and be wrong.

5 comments:

jackson said...

Tank will lay a pipe on Mannings ass!

Anonymous said...

its interesting that even most of the Gary area doesn't even want to be a part of indiana, they are for the Bears!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear some questions thrown to manning about his connections to the klan.

Anonymous said...

while i agree that manning is certainly a threat, for a chicago blog to not support the bears to victory? this is a stupid post!

bonnix said...

you can't just pick the bears because you want them to win. you have to write what you think, homer or not.