Monday, December 03, 2007

Bowl Anarchy Society

There will be no Extra Point
Written by Le Roux

For this post, I had all sorts of hostile accusations, bitter dununciations, and other arguments and asides denounciung the BCS sorta shit, but the final day of the year came through for us= in effect, the BCS dug it's own grave this year.

So, going into the Saturday, we were hoping for an Oklahoma win over #1 Missouri in the Big 12 title game and a Pittsburgh win over #2 West Virginia. I figured that Oklahoma would win, but only the tenor of the season so far would give anybody hope for a Pitt win.

So, imagine our deep excitement in the dcs circuits Saturday nite watching the updates on the Pitt- West Virginia game during the Oklahoma- especially with it 13-7 late. Having both of these games go the way we wanted them was insanely great. And, to top it all off, Hawaii finished undeafeated.

So, gloat we will. One loss Ohio State and two loss L.S.U. are in the "Championship" game for the BCS. And we ask:
What about Oklahoma, also only TWO LOSSES? Ditto Georgia, Virginia Tech, USC, and Missouri?
What about Kansas, with ONE LOSS?
And I'll even say: What about Hawaii, with NO LOSSES?

If the regular season means so much, how come the one and only team to survive it UNDEFEATED is not playing in the BCS title game?

Because the BCS SUCKS. And after seeing what this wreck-shit offers us this year and years and years before, we are now petitioning the NCAA to fix the system and stop cheating us out of our football season. Fuck the fat cat tourist travel representives
who are the only people who want the bowl system the way it is.

We want it fixed, and we what it now.

To-morrow= the Bowl Anarchy Society switches to it's post revolutionary organizational name, the People's Revolutionary Football Playoff System will reveal it's playoff system, and on Wednesday, be prepared for the dcs show detailing the picks. Rumours has it that Comrade Mustberger will be involved.

Viva la Revolution!!

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comrade Le Roux:

The football is fast tonite.
The quaterbacks will be running.
The moon is ideal for running plays.
Who has been eating my hamm sandwiches?

Anonymous said...

Comrade LeRoux
Congratulations forshowing the Imperialist forces that the People alsohave a role in choosing the People's Champion.

Anonymous said...

Comrade Le Roux=

The tournement will now be run in a scientific fashion. We always feltthat one day the people would have a rolein choosing the true champuion !!

Anonymous said...

Le Roux= exceptfor marx,there has never been another writer to put our wishes and demands in such a forceful and clear way. Long live the Peoples Tournement !!!

Anonymous said...

Even though the reactionary forces have not allowed us to pass necessary laws for the continuance of the Bolavarian reformshere in Venezula, I heartlly applaud the reforms for the People'sTournement. Viva la revolucion !!

Anonymous said...

Fromthis timeon, Le Roux,youwillbewith mein that great NCAA tournement in the Sky,Heaven.

Anonymous said...

I wash my hands of the BCS

Hilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I was paid 40 pieces of silver to defend the BCS,and nowIwant to hang myself...

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of a word to describe the BCS.........it's coming.......it's close........it's.......sucks........the BCS sucks....

Anonymous said...

Le Roux= just say to the world that the BCS is better,and I will give you all of mankind to be worshipped by.

Anonymous said...

Le Roux=
never mind what the French pressis saying about you,my Son:youare doing my work well.

Anonymous said...

Jesus:
I asked you to save souls, not surf the web!!

Anonymous said...

.............................

winky said...

`

Anonymous said...

Pooah! Pfuiiiiiii!

Anonymous said...

--Let him! Give it to him too on the same place as quick as I'd look at him.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to throw any more. Penny quite enough. Lot of thanks I get. Not even a caw. They spread foot and mouth disease too. If you cram a turkey say on chestnutmeal it tastes like that. Eat pig like pig. But then why is it that saltwater fish are not salty? How is that?

Anonymous said...

Lynch him! Roast him! He's as bad as Parnell was. Mr Fox!

Anonymous said...

--Swindling the peasants, and the poor of Ireland. We want no more strangers in our house.

Anonymous said...

First: there is a contingent political problem, which is how to overthrow the BCS headed by the NCAA. The bourgeois opposition forces, who have posed this problem in the most limited conceivable fashion, thinking that this would make their task easier to accomplish, have been trapped since June in a blind alley. For to think one can reduce the crisis of the BCS system to a normal governmental crisis is quite absurd. In the first place, there is the militia which obeys the NCAA alone, and puts him absolutely beyond the reach of a normal political manoeuvre. A struggle has been going on for several months to overcome the obstacle of the NCAA, but on an inadequate terrain. The church has worked at it, the dcs has come into the open. But in the end they have found themselves just where they were at the beginning. BCS will not go.

Anonymous said...

Humanity should question itself, once more, about the absurd and always unfair phenomenon of the BCS, on whose stage of death and pain only remain standing the negotiating table that could and should have prevented it.

Anonymous said...

“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an undefeatedteam to enter the People's football tournement”

Anonymous said...

If I am not for a fair playoiff system, who will be for me?
If I am not for a fair playoffsystem, what am I?
And if not now, when?

winky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"It was a little hard but I try to make everything into a positive or try to learn from it. If it's not possible and it's just that negative, then I just let it roll off my back like a duck with water because I know that if I don't then it will get overwhelming."

Anonymous said...

The best is always yet to come,
That's what they explain to me.
Just do your thing, you'll be king,
If the dcs system runs free.

Anonymous said...

Here the end of the regular season is beginning & so I am finding myself starting to slip, ever so imperceptibly, into football tournement mode. Cheering more, eating more for that matter, sweatering refusing bowl invitations, celebrating my unbridled adoration of Division III playoffs.

Anonymous said...

Ok. so it's long been the case that if I experience something, my first thought is, how can I usethistodiscredit the BCS System? (note, and I never think, can I write a song about this).

Anonymous said...

Just when we thought we were seeing the new breed of NCAA PLayoff systems, we are reminded that they are still owned by the NCAA.

Anonymous said...

Where the world's ugliest NCAA football team
Became what you see
Here I am - the ugliest NFL team
Oh, the last night on BCS Street
Truly I do love you
Oh, truly I do love you

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Waiting for a playoff system who's got curlers in her hair
Waiting for a playoff system she has no money anywhere
We get buses everywhere
Waiting for the International People's Revolutionary Workers College Playoff System

Anonymous said...

I need a playoff system 'cause I'm going down.
Down to the bits that I left uptown.
I need a playoff system 'cause I'm going down.